We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information in violation of the commitment set out in this Statement.
We collect and hold the following types of information:
1. Information about individuals who are clients or potential clients as given to us by those individuals;
2. Information about roles, means of communication with and personal attributes of officers, employees and other representatives of corporations with whom we deal collected incidentally in the course of dealing with those corporations.
3. Information is held in hard copy and electronic records in data storage systems which permit lawful access only by those company officers and employees who need access to perform their functions. It is destroyed when it is no longer useful or is unreliable and cannot be corrected.
We gather personal information about you for the purpose of:
1. Marketing, supplying or delivering our products and services to you;
2. Improving and developing our products and services;
3. Expanding our business.
We will only collect personal information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes. We will store any information that you provide securely and will not sell or release it to any other business or person.