Martin Luther Homes is an award-winning not-for-profit aged care provider in Boronia/ The Basin. We have been operating for 50 years and are proud of our track record in the aged care sector. As an organisation, we are always interested in recruiting passionate people who genuinely care and engage with our residents. In return, we provide a working environment where you will feel supported and appreciated.
Our Facility Manager will oversee the day to day operations of our nursing home with more than 100 residents. The position also requires responsibilities in regard to nursing
care within our 30-bed Transitional Care Program (TCP).
Reporting directly to the Director of Quality & Operations, your role will be centred around clinical care (iCare) and you will be required to oversee
general operations, occupancy, ACFI, as well as continuous improvement. Furthermore, you will be liaising with stakeholders, and prepare your facility
for audits, validations, and accreditation.
The Facility Manager will receive direct support from our Clinical Care Coordinator and our fantastic caring, nursing, and administration staff.
- RN DIV 1 - AHPRA Registered
- 5 – 10 years’ Facility Management Experience
- Experience with Transitional Care beneficial
- Knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Understanding budget requirements & time management
- Thorough understanding of legislative framework in aged care
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
- Thorough understanding of continuous improvement
- Extensive communication skills, including liaising with GPs & allied health team
- Highly organised and work autonomously
- Extensive computer skills and understanding of iCare
- German language skills are viewed as an advantage benefit
- Work for the ACSA ‘Aged Care Provider of the Year 2018 (VIC)’
- Access to salary packaging opportunities provided by the not-for-profit sector
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities including paid training and ongoing professional development
- Beautiful surroundings, free car park access, and nearby public transport
Ideally you will be able to start your new role at Martin Luther Homes at the end of January. If you are interested in this position, please VISIT SEEK now or get in touch with June Hodge on 9760 2129 to answer any further questions.